Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Menu Plan Monday 08/27 to 09/02


Happy Monday Tuesday!  This week I am determined to be on top of things I am a day late again☺. I actually started this yesterday, but then got pulled away by my other things happening around the house.  I am almost thinking I may need to do my menu planning on Sundays to get it up by Mondays.  This week is going to be an easy week hopefully, with simple meals to keep from going nutty with all the stuff going on this week.  The kids are starting school, but the schedule is a bit nutty with it being the first week.  Also, Sydney has an assessment to see if she will be going to preschool or not, as well as Labor day weekend is almost upon us.  Here's what my family is doing for dinner this week:

Monday
Chinese Take Out
(A delicious way to celebrate the last day of summer vacation!)

Tuesday
Leftovers

Wednesday
Ravioli
Garlic Bread

 
Thursday
Enchiladas
Rice
Beans
 
Friday
Chicken Pitas
Leftover Rice/Beans
 
Saturday
Chicken Pot Pie
 
Sunday
Chili
Cornbread
 
Also, this week I need to figure out a salad to make for a contest that's happening at my workplace.  It's a summer salad contest... not really sure what to whip up for it yet.. Any suggestions?
 
As usual, linking this up to Laura's Menu Plan Monday.  If you're stumped for ideas, it's a great resource for trying new things for your menu plans.
 
Also, feel free to stop by and say "Hi" on facebook at my page:  Angela, Herself. 
 
So what's your solution to the ever present question.... What's for dinner?


No comments:

Post a Comment