Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Ham on the Vending Machine


One day, quite some time ago, while I was still in high school in fact, I was standing in front of the vending machines with two friends, Laura and Stefanie.  We were perusing the wide selection of chocolate covered corn syrup confections when a boy suddenly burst from the cafeteria, slapped an oval shaped piece of sandwich ham (not to be confused with spiral ham or ham steak ham) on the vending machine and ran off.

The ham stuck.

I laughed uncontrollably.  I laughed so hard that I thought I may pee myself.  And then the ham slowly peeled off the machine, as if in slow motion, and fell onto the ground.

This naturally caused me to continue to laugh hysterically.  I had to sit down because I was laughing so hard.

I'm not sure why I found the ham being slapped onto a vending machine quite so funny.  Laura and Stefanie really didn't think it was nearly as funny as I did.

Olan Rogers tells stories that are pretty amusing.  He is the Master Commander.  And unlike the ham on the vending machine, his story is actually pretty hilarious. 

Check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, another pants thing LOL Thank goodness you have my house LOL. Don't have to deal with that stuff. :) MOM

    ReplyDelete