Monday, November 12, 2012

Menu Plan Monday 11/12 to 11/18

 
Hello, and Happy Monday!  This past week has felt like it has been incredibly busy.  Looking back, it really doesn't sound like I had a lot going on, but it sure felt like it. 

Work has been super busy lately, just with the normal shuffle of the new month as well as people being on vacation, things have gotten just crazy.  Home has been busy too, just with trying to keep up with everything with the kids, the hubby, and just trying to keep it together.

Last week Ashton had his first grade nursery rhymes musical.  It was so adorable.  He sure makes me proud of him.  I also got some exciting news about my brother's wedding, you can read about that here.  And last but not least, I actual tried another craft that I pinned on pinterest (I know, amazing, since normally I just pin stuff and never follow through on it).  I didn't get any pictures of it, but if I get a chance, I'll do another of this particular pinterest craft to post here later this week hopefully. *crossing my fingers*

Anyways, here's what's happening for our evening meals this week:

Monday
Chicken Fried Steak
Mashed Potatoes
Veggies
 
Tuesday
Leftovers
 
Wednesday
Spaghetti w/ Meatballs
Salad
Garlic Bread
 
Thursday
Mac N' Cheese with Hamburger
Veggies
 
Friday
Meatloaf
Rice
Veggies
 
Saturday
Tuna Helper
Veggies
Biscuits
(Unless I find a recipe I want to test before Saturday)
 
Sunday
Chicken Bacon Roll ups
Noodles
Veggies
 
So what's your family having for dinner?  Have you found any new recipes that are keepers lately?
 
As always, linking this up over at Lara's Menu Plan Monday
 
Happy Menu Planning!


No comments:

Post a Comment