Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Menu Plan Monday 06/18 - 06/24



Do you ever look back at the past week and wonder, where did the time go?  That is exactly how I have felt this past week or so.  Work, friends, family, and all the other important pieces of my life have flown by in a blur of hectic craziness.

While this week is looking a little less crazy (I hope), I think I'm going to stick with simple and quick dinner's, just in case ☺.

So here's what's cooking in my kitchen this week:

Monday
Fresh Chicken Salad

Tuesday
Chicken Fajitas
Rice
Pinto Beans

Wednesday
Leftovers

Thursday
Nachos

Friday
Spaghetti
Garlic Bread
Salad

Saturday
Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
Vegetables
Bread

Sunday
Teriyaki Tacos
Rice
Beans

Still having trouble with deciding what to make?  Check out Laura's and other great gals ideas on what's cooking in their kitchens at orgjunkie.com

So what's cooking in your kitchen?

No comments:

Post a Comment