Monday, September 3, 2012

Menu Plan Monday 09/03 - 09/09


Happy Monday and Happy Labor Day!  Whew, I cannot believe it is the month of September already.  This year it feels as though the time has been flying by.  This past week, we've been busy with the munchkins starting school as well as just work and the normal day to day things.  Also, I've been working on a checklist for my fall cleaning as well as I've been canning some peaches and getting the last of the summer fruits canned up.  I'm definitely looking forward to the impending apple adventures I plan on having once they come into season.  Only a few more weeks until applesauce and apple butter!!! (as well as only 19 more days until fall!!!!)

Last week, I do not know what I would have done without a menu plan, things were insane in our house.... Hopefully this week will not be as insane, but here's our plan, just in case things get sticky ☺

Monday
Chili
Cornbread
(We ended up not having this last night)
 
Tuesday
Leftovers
 
Wednesday
French Toast
Eggs
Sausage
 
Thursday
Hamburger Helper
 
Friday
Chicken and Pasta
Salad
 
Saturday
Tilapia
Rice
Veggies
 
Sunday
Pork chops
Potatoes
Veggies
 


So what is your family having for dinner?  Need more ideas?  Check out Menu Planning Monday over at Laura's blog and check out all the great ideas posted there, they are sure to give you some inspiration for some great meals!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment