Tuesday, June 28, 2016

3 Day Refresh - Day 2 and Day 3

The other day, I was talking to my 10 year old son about making healthy choices when eating and how it is important to eat our vegetables.  I mentioned broccoli in particular during this discussion knowing that my son is at least willing to eat it most of the time.  He proceeded to tell me that he cannot eat broccoli.  He indicated that "Broccoli looks like trees, trees produce oxygen, and I need oxygen to breath.  We should just eat meat."

By the end of Day 2 of the 3 Day Refresh - I was right there with him on his ideas of becoming carnivores.

One thing I don't care for with the 3 Day Refresh program is while they include protein drinks, there is no meat at all included in what you can eat throughout the program.  Saturday night, while my family ate delicious  Thai Peanut Stirfry, I ate a measly plate of green beans.  Only 6 ounces of green beans to be precise.

Sunday morning, the final day of the 3 day program, I was exhausted.  I drank my morning Shakeology and just moped around the living room all morning.  By lunch time I was starving.  As much as I do not enjoy being a quitter, I do not like being hangry even more.



I ate nachos for lunch Sunday afternoon.  They were glorious.  And I had spaghetti and meatballs with garlic toast for dinner. It was pretty darn amazing as well.

I don't know what my results truly would have been had I finished the 3 Day Refresh, but as it stood, I lost 1.6 lbs.  I think I am going to attribute this to eating less than 1,000 calories for two days in a row, not the miraculous power of the 3 Day refresh.

While this product may work for some (power to you). I am going to be taking Beachbody up on their 30 Day Money back Guarantee on this particular product.

No comments:

Post a Comment