Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Menu Plan Monday 05/28 - 06/03


Now I know today is actually Tuesday, but with Memorial Day yesterday, my week is a bit mixed up, so here's what should have been posted yesterday ☺ 

Working full time as well as being a full time mom can certainly be a daunting task some days.  One of the things that makes me want to pull my hair out is coming home after a long day at work to hear my children ask what are we going to have for dinner, especially when I have no idea. 

Having two and a half children makes for a big task when feeding them.  They have little patience and do not have the time for me to figure out what to feed them, they just want it now!

One of the things that makes my life, and theirs, much easier has been menu planning.  While I don't always remember to get this done, when I do, my week goes so much smoother.  When I get home from work, I know what I'm cooking, my children know what they are going to eat, and we all know about how long it's going to be until dinner is ready.  No who, what's, or when's about it.

So what's for dinner this week?  Here's my family's dinner plan!

Monday
Elvis Sandwiches
Applesauce
Potato Chips

Tuesday
Polish Sausage
Chicken and Broccoli Rice
Corn

Wednesday
Leftovers

Thursday
Pancakes
Sausage Links
Eggs

Friday
Beef Stroganoff with Egg Noodles
Green Beans

Saturday
Fresh Salad

Sunday
BBQ Lil' Smokies
Macaroni and cheese
Peas
Crescents

Still not sure what your family should have for dinner?  Check out Menu Planning Monday at orgjunkie.com.  Not only does Laura have some great ideas on different menu's, as she posts her own family's menus, there are dozens of other fantastic bloggers who post thier own menu plans.  It's a great place to check out other gal's recipes and get some fresh solutions to the ever present problem....

What is for dinner?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment