Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Menu Plan Monday 2/25/13 to 03/03/13


Hello, Happy Wednesday!  This week already has started and I feel like I've had to hit the ground running.  Work has been incredibly busy, as usual.  Home life has been decently busy as well.

I'm mid-way through re-decorating one of the bedrooms in our house for my middle child, Ashton.  Needless to say, I've been dragging my feet on it a bit and he has been chomping at the bit to have it done.  At this point, it's painted.  The trim still needs to be painted a complimentary color (the walls are a sage-y green), a dresser still needs to be purchased, and everything of his still needs to be moved into the new room.  While I would love to say this is going to be done this weekend, in all reality, it may be another week or two. 

Other than that, things have been pretty copacetic around here.  Menu plans really have been non-existent the past few months.  This  has really made dinner more stressful than it needs to be, but I haven't had the motivation to really do anything  about it.  Hopefully starting to write more on the blog again will give me the jolt I need to break out of this rut I've been in.

So here goes nothing, our first menu plan in practically forever....

Monday
Tacos
Rice
Refried Beans
 
Tuesday
BBQ Chicken
Baked Potatoes
Veggies
 
Wednesday
Leftovers
 
Thursday
 Pancakes
Eggs
Bacon
 
Friday
Pork chops
Sweet Potatoes
Veggies
 
Saturday
Beef and Rice Casserole
Veggies
 
Sunday
Hamburger Helper
Veggies
Biscuits
 
Nothing fancy.  No bells or whistles this week.  I decided to keep it pretty simple so that hopefully I'll have time to work on some house projects (my sons room is still waiting...).  For more ideas on what to have for dinner, check out Laura's Menu Plan Monday at her blog.  She's got some great ideas along with a handful of other gals who have some tasty dishes planned for the week!
 
So what's your family having for dinner?


No comments:

Post a Comment